Passa ai contenuti principali

Audiobooks - Ebooks

I was born in Utopia (Conversations with ZeRo)

 YESTERDAY TALK IN THE POOL


 


-


 


Unknown: Hi, what's your name?


-


ZeRo: Zero


-


Unknown: No, seriously ...


-


ZeRo: Yes, seriously, I call myself Zero


-


Unknown: But that's not a real name


-


ZeRo: No name is true. What you think your name is, is not your real name


-


Unknown: Oh well, where are you from?


-


ZeRo: Mantua


-


Unknown: I meant where you were born.


-


ZeRo: I don't know.


-


Unknown: How do you not know? Maybe you don't want to tell me, anyway I think you're South American.


-


ZeRo: I would like to tell you but I don't really know and even if I want to identify the presumed geographical position I would answer that I don't know where I was born.


-


Unknown: I know instead, I was born in the province of Verona.


-


ZeRo: Are you sure?


-


Unknown: Certainly. My parents told me.


-


ZeRo: If you are sure not because you have ascertained it with your awareness but only because others have told you, then it does not seem to me a very safe and reliable data.


-


Unknown: Well, I may not know the exact location but at least I can trust that information


-


ZeRo: If I told you I was born in Utopia would you believe it?


-


Unknown: Utopia…? Did you mean Ethiopia?


-


ZeRo: No, I really meant Utopia.


-


Unknown: Does it really exist?


-


ZeRo: Of course yes. It is probably the only place that exists.


Utopia means "no place", so being born in Utopia means being born nowhere.


-


Unknown: Nowhere?


-


ZeRo: Nowhere in particular. And not being born in a single particular place means being born in the Absolute space which is precisely not a relative or particular place.


-


 Unknown: f*K if you're complicated… I don't follow you !?



-


ZeRo: Ok, so let's say that I was not born in a physical place, in any place visible to the eye, in any place identifiable or representable by the human mind.


-


Unknown: How the name? No name is true.


 


ZeRo: Exactly, like any name.


Any word would be inappropriate, vague, fallacious. It would be an invention.


-


Unknown: Do you also mean that my knowledge of my name or my place of birth is an invention?


-


ZeRo: Obviously. Everything they taught you is an invention of the human mind, therefore nothing significant, nothing important, nothing essential and above all nothing true.


-


Unknown: All false?


-


ZeRo: Yes, what you know is basically all false.


So everything is forgettable and nothing memorable.


Knowing it or not would be the same thing.


-


Unknown: Would knowing be like not knowing?


-


ZeRo: Sure.


Knowing something useless, invented, false ... it would be like knowing nothing.


The knowledge of the common man is an invented, fictitious, almost useless and therefore negligible or forgettable knowledge. Indeed, forgetting that knowledge, that is, forgetting those inventions, would paradoxically be authentic knowledge. That forgetting of superficial knowledge would be a profound understanding.


I speak to you starting from that deep understanding, you instead listen to me starting from superficial knowledge, it follows that communication between us is impossible ...

If you talked to a person who dreams, would he/she understand you?


-


Unknown: No. But this is not our circumstance.


-


ZeRo: This is precisely our circumstance.


It is as if I were talking to you awake, beside the bed, looking at you with detachment while you dream of talking to me.

When I communicate with others I feel exactly like that, as if I were watching children dreaming in their bed. Sometimes they make me tenderness, other times pity, but for the most part I remain indifferent to their dreams. Sometimes I whisper something to them for the sake of seeing their reaction, to see if they continue to dream, if they continue to believe in their nightmares or if they open at least a little eye.

-


Unknown: Shit, you are such a complicated type ... Better let it go. And I just wanted to have an honest chat. However, I understand that you don't want to open up to a stranger. You are right not to trust.

-


ZeRo: Ah Ah… I assure you that I talk like this with everyone, not only with strangers but also with my family; therefore, it is not a question of distrust or unfamiliarity. And honestly, of the two I think the most sincere was myself. However, I guarantee you that I am open. I was sincere when I told you that I don't know where I was born or when I explained to you that I was not born in any particular place, in any physical location. It's just that we speak on two seemingly different levels, so you don't understand me. I could answer that I was born exactly where you were born, that is, I was born in the Only Reality there is. Or I could tell you that birth is only an appearance within the collective dream and I assure you that in all cases I would not try to evade your question but would only try to be as frank and sincere as possible.


-


Unknown: And why would you be more sincere than me?


-


ZeRo: Simply because I would respect pure awareness. I am not answering like a parrot, but I am presenting you with incontrovertible data that you can ascertain with your awareness. I do not tell you what others have told me but I offer you what I have achieved directly. In this sense I have been as sincere as possible not so much with you but with my pure being.


-


Unknown: But your answers don't make sense.


-


ZeRo: They make no sense to your intellect, to the ordinary mind, the mind conditioned by false knowledge (the sum of the invented names I was telling you about earlier). But from the standpoint of pure awareness it is all very clear. If you listen to me with the belief in the notions invented by the mind then it is obvious that you will not be able to understand me. If, on the other hand, you try to explore what you really are, stripped of the inventions of the ordinary mind, then you may find that basically my answers are not that complicated, senseless or evasive.


-


Unknown: I give up, I'm going to take a dip. You gave me a headache ...


-


ZeRo: Maybe it hurts you because I let you use it for good ...

Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

Shiva’s 112 Ways to Attain Enlightenment

  by   littleyogi   |   May 1, 2017   |   hinduism ,   non-duality ,   yoga   |   0 comments Vijñāna Bhairava Tantra  (sometimes spelt  Vigyan Bhairav Tantra ) is a 5000 year old Sanskrit text of the Shaivism. The text is a chapter from the  Rudrayamala Tantra , a Bhairava Agama. Cast as a discourse between the god Shiva and his consort Devi or Shakti. Devi, asks Shiva to reveal the essence of the way to realisation of the highest reality. In his answer Shiva describes 112 ways to enter into the universal and transcendental state of consciousness. These include several variants of breath awareness, concentration on various centres in the body, non-dual awareness, chanting, imagination and visualisation and contemplation through each of the senses. Devi ( Ma Parvati , Lord Shiva’s consort) asks: O Shiva, what is your reality? What is the wonder-filled universe? What constitutes seed? Who centres the universal wheel? What is the life beyond form pervading forms? How may we enter it fully

Jed Mckenna - Favorite Quotes from INVISIBLE GURU FORUM

  The following messages were written by the forum administrator http://jedmckenna.createaforum.com/index.php Even if they are not related to the original Jed, they remain excellent teachings. -------   ·    Heresy is truth-talk in the dreamstate     (Fear of) Boredom makes you do stupid things   This is the cure to virtually everything, realize it's all virtual .   time is an illusion as well, so nothing every happened ..   Never existed, so easy to forget. … just realize that it never was .   Your anxiety is based on resistance to what ''appears' ' to be, what arises. When you see through the dream you won't care what arises as you will know at a level deeper than mind that it's not real... it's just a dream... and of absolutely no consequence ..     Your mind creates all your experiences, fills in the gaps and holes, gives us all the colors, identifies shapes and shapes identities... it definitely has it's place, and T/R is about all the t

BODY = ROULADE OF SHIT

In honor of the old days when I disfigured with joy your ridiculous character (aka your ego), I rewrite a post full of acidity. Refrain from reading and commenting if you are a touchy person. - Your body is not the temple of the soul or of the spirit. Your body has nothing sacred, special, spiritual. Your body is just a roulade stuffed with shit flowing into the intestine. This is the main function of your dear body: contain shit and carry shit! Purifying your body does not mean purifying a sacred temple but purifying a toilet … Would you dedicate your life to embellishing a toilet? Do you consider the tablet of your water sacred? Do you consider the toilet paper spiritual? Do you consider the ritual of cleaning your ass? Here, the same thing is true for your body. Any "sacred" ritual or spiritual cleansing ritual you believe to accomplish with your body is as sacred as the ritual of wiping your ass full of shit. (by Zero)